Saturday, October 9, 2010

a little slice of heaven

Today I met my cousin Abigail Jean Howlett! She is the tiniest baby I have ever held and I have never been so touched by a little spirit as I was today. I couldn't help but tear up a little bit when I first saw her, she is such a miracle! There is proof that Heavenly Father loves us by the fact he sends us little babies and he loves us enough to trust that we will take care of them and raise them as he would. She is so beautiful and such a blessing! Truly my heart was touched today and filled with love. My aunt and uncle are the best parents and I love their family, Abigail is definitely off to a good start! (except for the headband, in Jacob's opinion she would be better without it... debate able)




No comments:

Post a Comment