Friday, October 1, 2010

bri's birthday!


Birthdays everywhere! There is always a birthday! And I always blog about it and say how much i love that person! Don’t worry in another month it will be Brittany Molina’s turn but today it is Bri Slade. Bri's favorite place to eat in provo is hands down.... SAMMY'S. So all day I didn't eat anything so I could totally enjoy my pie shake (oreo chocolate cream... oh myy) Dinner at Sammy's was so yum! I gave Bri my birthday gift which entailed of Dried Mangoes and some other stuff, its a funny joke between Bri and I. HA! So then we went to Lanai and Britt and Christine did a great job and organizing a party at the last second! There was a band called "the second round" playing and lots of friends showed up. Afterwards at the girls apartment we enjoyed Bri singing her amazing song she wrote on her guitar! Instead of sleeping at my house I spent the night on the couch in Bri's apartment, and she slept on the couch right next to me! What a sweetheart




During dinner we all went around the table and said something nice about Bri and I started talking and I almost started to cry!! AHHH!! embarrassing right?! wrong. Just thinking about how fun college has been and thinking back to the first day to now, its crazy how big of a role Bri has played in my experience at BYU! I remembered the first day of college thinking "wow this girl made my day really fun today" and then the first week thinking "Bri made this week so great" and then it turned into a month and a month turned into a semester and pretty soon there is this girl who is always making my life so much fun and wonderful! She is the best definition of a friend and I don't know what I would do without her!

No comments:

Post a Comment