I realized the other day that there will come a time that the thought of going to a theme park for a full 9 hours will sound- not so satisfactory. I realized that most of the things I do now, won't be so enjoyable 10 years from now. So, I have decided to seize every opportunity just like orange rolls at a Thanksgiving feast. Last year Brittany, Bri, James, Kort, and Christine went to Frightmares together! We enjoyed it so much that we decided to go again for round 2! This year Kort and Christine couldn't come but we were able to add another glee full Dalton to the mix. Despite the frowny skies, we had a adventurous time.
Our first ride of the day, I LOST MY CELL PHONE! It landed in gravel and concrete 40 feet below us traveling at very high speeds so I was assuming it was a dead one. Luckily, 8 hours later one of the ride workers found it somewhere under the track and the miracle was that it STILL worked! It survived with just one little scratch! I have a feeling this phone will last me a long time. We went through every haunted house and rode every ride, and enjoyed our typical college student lunches which consisted of mostly bread, jelly, and peanut butter. Since we conquered the park like champs we were ravenous so we made a pit stop at the PIE in Salt Lake, if you go to BYU or if you are from Utah there is no need for me to explain why. Another big announcement that is blog-worthy; I have officially decided that I like the autumn months. The mix of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas make me really happy. Another thing that is official, I had my first cup of hot chocolate of the season on Monday, thank you Bri Slade for being so wonderful to me.
Another great thing that happened this weekend, I experienced my first seven minutes in heaven, and it was definitely worth waiting 19 years for it.
Beautiful
Kind
Selfless
Healthy
Funny
Entertaining
Genuine
Considerate
Smart
and Sexy
Julia Jeppsen made a blog!: you should all follow her because she is all the above (literally):




No comments:
Post a Comment