I love Brittany Molina so obviously I wrote her a poem for her birthday:
Brittany you are the most giddy lady in Provo,
at the loft you pop lock and drop it so low.
Of all the mormon people here at BYU,
the one who makes me laugh hardest is you.
A picture a day we took our first year,
we have too many fay bay pictures I fear.
My nicknames you bestowed upon me,
they're so good I can't believe they were free.
Oh my double gosh you psycho twank
our language is foreign to most, lets be frank.
One time we Woke up in Vegas fo realz,
your dad gets us all sweet nike dealz.
When we fought with food I stood there and cried,
and you laughed so hard you almost died.
Last year we were swimmin’ in boys to our nose,
this year they barely get up to our toes.
Our homework makes us all want to be dead,
but seriously -all we want is to be wed!
I think we need to get one thing straight,
nutella and cake batter you like to see on your plate.
Your lucky cause you've tasted the mish,
and you write all the boys to the dismay of the bish.
Free Hugs for Everyone is what we live by,
but you should charge Jeff, he isn't that shy.
You know what B, I’m not gonna lie,
if you weren’t my friend I’d lay down and die.
I hope you know that I love you plenty,
and I know you’ll have a bomb year being twenty!


No comments:
Post a Comment