Back in Provo! I love it and I hate it! Isn't it funny how no matter where I am I can't seem to be 100% satisfied? When I am home, I crave my friends in Provo. When I am in Provo, I miss everything about Las Vegas. I guess that is just something everyone my age copes with during this awkward life phase.
![]() |
| welcome to campus lane |
Coming to BYU this year was a little different than last year.
Freshman year: Packed weeks in advance, loaded up my our roomy GMC denali and drove up with Mom, unpacked in an hour, cried A LOT.
Sophomore year: Packed the day of, squeezed my life into my new car :) (2009 Toyota Matrix) and drove up alone, took 3 days to unpack, cried a little.
![]() |
| new room HA! |
Honestly, that pretty much sums it up! It may seem like my tearless trek to Utah was heartless, in reality the only reason I didn't cry is because this year I wasn't as scared. I know what its like not seeing my family for months and I knew I had friends literally waiting on my doorstep in Provo. Its not because I wasn't sad, its because I knew what was going to happen this time around.
![]() |
| first football game |








No comments:
Post a Comment