Thursday, September 23, 2010

kristens birthday!


September 22 is Kristen Brie Egberts Birthday! WEEE!  I just want to reflect for a second, back to the day that I first met Kristen. It was the first real day of college and my mom had just left (so I was crying... hahah) and I went to Helamen Field by myself for Freshman Orientation and I found my group and I was sitting there waiting for everyone to get there as I was noticing how uncomfortable I was, it was like a bajillion degrees outside and my face was sticky from crying and my hair was sticking to my skin, yuck. As everyone started introducing each other there was a girl sitting across from me who was undeniably stunning. I remember she looked kind of angry sitting there (the sun was in her eyes?! haha!) and she said she was Kristen Egbert from Las Vegas, Nevada and that she went to Coronado High School, my rival high school! We spent that day together and have been friends ever since. We both love going back home to vegas, at any hour of the day. Kristen is a really good example to me and being her roommate makes me a better person! Together we set weekly goals to improve ourselves and we keep each other on track by reminding each other to do our scripture study each night and by going to the temple every week, she is so great for me! She is hilarious and makes me laugh by doing anything, and she is straight up gorgeous. Haha in her family they always have Krispy Kreme Doughnuts for breakfast on birthdays (which I didn't object to... duh!) We had dinner at Brick Oven with all our friends and it was so fun being together! We all love Kristen! 

Brick Oven 
she is sure beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment