Wednesday, March 23, 2011

blonde moments

There are times when I do something really stupid and I can't even begin to believe that I am almost 20 years old....... for example......

-leaving my wallet on the roof of my car, driving away and forgetting about it, and not realizing it until I was at the parking garage at SLC Int'l.

-spilling a hot liquid candle all over the fridge, myself, and the floor-watching the wax harden, and scraping each square inch away with my student id card.

-putting my detergent on the top of the washing machine, hearing a crash, and walking into the laundry room to a lake of green soap. Followed by a long session of salvaging it via the ice cream scooper. Then having the exact same thing happen again about a week later.

-thinking that I lost my wallet (again) and panicking. Dragging my poor boyfriend with me up to campus late at night to try and find it, emailing my teacher, checking the lost and found, only to find that little sweetheart tucked in between the pages of my notebook the next morning.


T O'd


The latter is probably the most blonde. I'm sure there will be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment