Monday, May 17, 2010

sufjan stevens


About 3 times a year I decide to sit down and download all the songs I have written down in my "Notepad" on my phone. Sometimes I am pleasantly surprised at what I find. This is my latest and greatest discovery, maybe one day when I save up $.99 cents I can buy it off iTunes. Sufjan Stevens has a unique style and he has a bunch of other good songs. NOW I know what to ask for on my birthday!

And James "Orville Wright" Reed wasn't to thrilled heading off to school this morning. He had to do a project about a famous person, you may be wondering why Orville Wright? Because, Wesley already did this project years ago- and we are trying to stick to our New Years Resolution by going green and recycling!

1 comment:

  1. Okay. So, I love that you found this. This is quite possibly the most beautiful rendition of this song I've ever found. My best friend and I stumbled upon it a few years back and used it to write our own version. Good song choice, Megan.

    Love ya girl :)
    Steven Walker

    ReplyDelete