


International Student I.D. cards.
I want one of my own but unfortunately, have yet to be an International Student. Because Anna went to school in London this past semester she has a valid one in her possession for the remainder of this year, enabling her access to a wide variety of discounts and bargain deals available at many shows on the Strip.
Tonight we went to see the Lion King and got 168 dollar seats for 25.50 a piece! It was a great show! Incredible costumes and a beautiful set! I love the songs in this musical. Three things that I enjoyed the most tonight:
Anna Hayes
International Student I.D. cards
Las Vegas, Nevada
I love that I live close enough to Las Vegas where I can still go and see the shows and hang out on the strip but still live in an area that is not a busy city, and is full of people I have known my whole life. I am thankful for all of it!
P.S. the play had 43 black people in it... A.K.A. best show ever

No comments:
Post a Comment