Thursday, June 7, 2012

Dog-Sitters!!!



Over the weekend Reese and I were dog sitters for my out-of-town family members! We had SO MUCH FUN! We were both so enthralled by BELLA the Staffordshire Terrier! Is it weird it sort of felt like being parents for maybe two seconds? Anyways, I am ALSO super excited because I finally got my new lens! Its a 50 mm f/1.8. In English, its a really good lens for one focal point of clarity :). So I got acquainted with my lens while taking care of Bella, which resulted in some pictures I ended up liking! I would seriously follow her around the yard and the house-- she got really annoyed with me! Here are some of my first shots with my new lens! 



I feel like this lens fits my photography style and I am so excited to do more work with it! So many photographers have recommended that I get this lens, I think I made a good choice for a birthday gift!


On a separate note, I would like to thank my husband for letting me camera-stalk him:) We celebrated 10 months officially on Wednesday! I love when I can capture a photo that reflects exactly what my eyes see. Does that make sense? I got a couple pictures this weekend like that....


Now, a decision I have been debating over: To make a photography blog, or no?

Advice needed!

1 comment: