Unfortunately we both have been a little sick this week, Reese more than me! I was feeling good until Friday night, I was running a fever and Reese had a cough. NO BUENO! We stayed in and watched the first "Iron Man" which was--- SO GOOD! I was hoping I would feel better because I had a 5k the next morning! Luckily we were able to sleep it off and I ran the race today! I didn't train for it so I didn't do as well as I would have hoped- but I still did pretty good! I was happy to get back out and running! Reese is so sweet for cheering me on :) I am so lucky! I just love weekends, and Family Day :)
Saturday, May 26, 2012
So I work at the ROTC office, which makes me practically military status? Not really, but they celebrated FAMILY DAY on Friday so I didn't have to go in to work! Even better, Reese didn't have to go to work either! YAY FAMILY DAY! It was so nice being able to spend time with Reese. I am just so grateful to be married to someone who treats me so wonderfully and who is so supportive and sweet. Reese braided my hair for me and it was awesome! I am so stoked to have discovered this talent of his! (I had to coach him a little bit but hey, I thought it looked great!)
Unfortunately we both have been a little sick this week, Reese more than me! I was feeling good until Friday night, I was running a fever and Reese had a cough. NO BUENO! We stayed in and watched the first "Iron Man" which was--- SO GOOD! I was hoping I would feel better because I had a 5k the next morning! Luckily we were able to sleep it off and I ran the race today! I didn't train for it so I didn't do as well as I would have hoped- but I still did pretty good! I was happy to get back out and running! Reese is so sweet for cheering me on :) I am so lucky! I just love weekends, and Family Day :)
Unfortunately we both have been a little sick this week, Reese more than me! I was feeling good until Friday night, I was running a fever and Reese had a cough. NO BUENO! We stayed in and watched the first "Iron Man" which was--- SO GOOD! I was hoping I would feel better because I had a 5k the next morning! Luckily we were able to sleep it off and I ran the race today! I didn't train for it so I didn't do as well as I would have hoped- but I still did pretty good! I was happy to get back out and running! Reese is so sweet for cheering me on :) I am so lucky! I just love weekends, and Family Day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


hes so good at braiding. jealous :)
ReplyDelete