Thursday, February 17, 2011

Karl Malone?

I went to the Jazz vs. Suns game last week and got hooked up with some awesome tickets...! So I am sitting next to this lady who is a ultra-super Jazz fan and she pointed out to me that Karl Malone was just a few rows down from us. I smiled and asked her who that was?

By the look on her face I could tell she would have preferred my seat to be empty.




And I didn't even know it was with a K until I typed it in on Google 10 minutes ago.

So I would like to formally apologize to Karl... for missing your epic NBA career. I acknowledge that you were inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame in 2010, that you have the most free throws attempted and made in NBA history, that you won Olympic gold medals in 1992 and 1996, won the NBA Most Valuable Player Award twice, and that you were voted an All-Star 14 times. Please excuse my ignorance during my early years, when I was 5 I really had a hard time keeping all you players straight. Michael Jordan was enough for me to follow... I couldn't really get past the fact that I thought he was made out of chocolate, but once I established that I really got into the NBA spirit. Anyways, thank you for showing mercy on me Karl.

No comments:

Post a Comment