To my dear brother Wes-uh-lee
Equal to superman, you are to me.
Seventeen you are this day,
I hope you don’t encounter any hay.
Especially that awful kind “alfalfa”,
Wait..... did someone just say ALPHA?
Unto a church steeple you have grown,
proving to me that time has flown.
I hope you have a nice v-ball season,
why not... I don’t see any reason.
For 3 years you’ve been blessed with braces,
attracting many young women’s faces.
I can’t wait to soon see those pearly whites,
they won’t compare to even bright lights.
Always I have so much fun with you,
even at Lake Powell with the nasty poo.
Remember when we were swimming and saw that tree?
I’m really glad you were next to me!
Then I could have used some Taco Bell,
don’t mistake that with Taco, Del!
Soon you will be out on a mission,
meanwhile, you had better go fishin’!
While you are gone I will build a fire,
and it will smell bad, as I burn a tire.
Then we will cook our fresh meat,
while Dad takes a look at our feet!
Back to your birthday I need to get,
did you once again ask for a new pet?
Never, I know for you are loyal to Nora.
Perhaps you wanted a trip to Bora-Bora.
Well I can tell you what you are getting from me,
an awesome donation of my photogra-phee.
I know you’ve always wanted a photo shoot,
if you were Dad you would get a new boot.
You are so handsome, funny, and also great,
I’ll probably make that my status update.
I hope you know I love you a lot
And now this poem will end with a dot .
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment