Wednesday, December 15, 2010

at the end of a semester...


Well I started off this semester doing a pretty good job blogging about all the stuff I do. And it ended with me not blogging for two months... HA! Thats how school goes I guess. I enjoyed this semester. I learned a ton of stuff! Unfortunately I just dumped everything out of my brain when I left the testing center yesterday but I can still list the best things I learned this semester:


1. What to do if you are standing in front of a volcano before it erupts.


2. The world is getting more and more dis-ordered everyday and there is nothing we can do that will stop it.


3. One day, in a realllllyyy long time from now, our sun will explode and our entire solar system will be gone.


4. If you are going to serve a mission, do it right. Because if you don't, you will get in BIG TROUBLE later.


5. I am a teeny tiny speck in the universe, and when I really think about it I kind of freak out.


6. If I was an ice sculpture, I am in the beginning stages of becoming a really cool statue. And no one knows what the finished product is going to be except the sculptor, my savior.


7. When you serve someone else you take a little step towards Heavenly Father.


8. When a guy is 30 and he is trying to ask you out, ALWAYS say no. 


I'd say its been a worthwhile semester. Now as soon as this snow stops I am going HOME! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment